MOMS Club® of Munster and International MOMS Club® do not endorse any advertisements that appear on this page.The MOMS Club® began…
…in 1983 when Mary James, an at-home mother in California, decided she was tired of being alone at home. She wanted to meet other at-home mothers and she wanted to find other at-home children for her children to play with. When she discovered there were no other organizations that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born.
The chapter she started was so successful, she knew mothers in other areas must be needing the MOMS Club, too. Soon she and other volunteers were helping mothers start MOMS Clubs across the country and around the world!
We now have over 2,000 chapters with more than 100,000 members across the United States. We also have International chapters!
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job
- That a family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way
Visit http://www.MOMSClub.org/ for more information.